Mission and Goals
Child and Family Services of Western Manitoba exists so that children are safe and nurtured in strong, loving families within a community of caring people.
- Families are strengthened and supported
- Children are protected from neglect, abuse, violence, and exploitation
- Children in our care are nurtured and supported in ways that promote their well-being
- Children and Families will benefit from the Agency working in partnership with the community
- The health and wellbeing of children and families in Western Manitoba will continue to drive our Agency’s commitment to improve the services we deliver
We accomplish our goals by offering effective family strengthening programs and preventative resources to Westman communities with services that seek to support families as well as protect children.