Mission and Goals
Child and Family Services of Western Manitoba exists so that children are safe and nurtured in strong, loving families within a community of caring people.
- Strengthen and support families
- Protect children from neglect, abuse and exploitation
- Ensure children in our care are nurtured and supported in ways that promote their well-being
- Work in partnership with the community
- Continue to lead in the advancement of health and well-being of children and families of Western Manitoba
We accomplish our goals by offering effective family strengthening programs and preventative resources to Westman communities with services that seek to support families as well as protect children.