Are you interested in working with children and families in a dynamic Agency that provides its employees a positive, flexible, and supportive work environment? If yes, Child and Family Services of Western Manitoba may be interested in hearing from you!
Each job posting has different shift hours, qualifications, and expectations. As a result, it is essential that applicants specify which position(s) they are applying for when submitting a Cover Letter, Resume, and References to firstname.lastname@example.org. Generic resumes without reference to a specific, current posting may not be placed in a competition file.
Full-time and Part-time vacancies:
- Residential Youth Care Worker, Patrick House – Full-time permanent position
- Residential Youth Care Worker, Patrick House – Part-time (0.45 EFT) permanent position
- Youth Employment Mentor, Full-time indefinite term position
- Family Service Social Worker – Positions in Brandon and Westman communities
- Rural In Home Support Worker (Southern area of the Agency’s catchment area) – Part-time (0.5 EFT) position
Please note: The Government of Manitoba firewall does not allow Human Resources to access files from GoogleDocs or SkyDrive. Please attach all files (i.e. cover letter, résumé, references) directly to your email as .doc (MS Word) or .rtf (Rich Text Format).