Do you want to be part of a century-plus tradition of making a positive difference in the well-being of a Westman child or family?
Are you community-minded, over 18 years of age, and from southwestern Manitoba?
Is your interest in helping build stronger families and stronger communities?
If you answer yes to any of the above, then why not become a member of CFS Western Manitoba?
Our members – past, present and future – are a huge part of why we are one of the oldest and largest social services agencies in Westman. They are important to us because they:
- Become our eyes and ears in their communities to help us discover specific community needs
- Share their voices to help direct and assist us in reaching our goals
- Enhance our visibility in our communities
- Benefit by paying low annual fees of only $10 for one year or only $25 for three years
- Belong to a wide network community of caring people
- Become eligible to run for a position on our Board of Directors
(If you have completed the online sign-up, you do not need the PDF)