Child and Family Services of Western Manitoba is accepting applications for a Neighbourhood Engagement Worker in association with the Westaway Bay Family Resource Centre. This is a two-year
commitment for approximately four to twelve hours per week; this position will be subject to a six month probationary period.
The successful candidate must have strong engagement skills with the ability to build relationships with the neighbourhood residents, including youth of all ages. Responsibilities and goals will include outreach, participation in parent education, parent and child activities, and after school activities with
The successful applicant must be able and willing to work evenings. The wage scale for this position is $13.08 to $14.32 per hour.
Please note: All Child and Family Services of Western Manitoba employees fall under the Province’s mandatory full vaccination or regular Covid-19 testing directive.
- Skills and experience working with children and families;
- Ability to do outreach and network/partner with other agencies;
- Reliable individual with strong organizational skills;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team setting with the initiative to work independently;
- Must adhere to the Province’s Covid-19 regulations and orders;
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada;
- Valid class 5 Manitoba Driver’s license and vehicle available for work use;
- Successful completion of a Criminal Record check, Child Abuse Registry check, Prior Contact
check and a Driver’s Abstract check will be required.
"*" indicates required fields